(1.1) These Terms and Conditions for Bharat QR shall be applicable in the event the Merchant avails PayUnow Product – Bharat QR. These terms and conditions shall be applicable in addition to the Merchant Agreement for PayUnow. These terms and conditions shall apply in full force and effect to your use of Bharat QR. You must not avail PayUnow Product – Bharat QR, if you have any objection to any of these terms and conditions.
(2.1) PayU will provide you with a QR code which will have your details embedded in it or will link your account with the QR provided to you ("QR Code"). Your Customer can make a payment to you by scanning this QR Code through any of the payments application possessed by the Customer ("Payment(s) App").
(3.1) You understand that in order to enable your Customer to make payment, you have to display the QR Code and ensure that the Customer scans the right QR Code provided by PayU.
(3.2) You understand that the QR Code provided by PayU is dynamic QR Code and the amount is to be entered into the Payment App by the Customer. You need to ensure that the Customer enters the exact amount to be payable by the Customer to you for the purchase of Product.
(3.3) You understand that PayU may ask you to return or change or destroy the QR Code being provided to you and you hereby agree to return or change or destroy the QR in accordance with the instructions and timelines provided by PayU. In the event you delay or fail to implement the instruction, you shall be solely liable for the consequences and also shall indemnify PayU for any loss, damage, fine etc. being incurred by PayU.
(3.4) Once the Customer completes the transaction on the Payments App, the Merchant shall verify the same on the Customer’s mobile phone. The Merchant shall be solely liable and responsible if the Merchant defaults in verifying the status of the Transaction on the Customer’s mobile phone.
(3.5) The Merchant shall deliver the Product to the Customer only when the Merchant receive a confirmation of ‘successful Transaction’ from PayU. In the event the Merchant delivers the Product without a Transaction confirmation, the Merchant shall be solely liable for the consequences arising thereto.
(3.6) Prior to the Customer opting to pay through Bharat QR, you hereby agrees and undertakes to inform the Customer that:
i. QR Code is being provided by PayU Payments Private Limited.
ii. Customer can make the payment through UPI or Valid Card by scanning the QR Code through any of the Payment Apps available with the Customer.
iii. In the event the Merchant avails some value added services including SMS invoice, the Merchant shall inform the Customer that an invoice will be sent through PayU to the Customer.
(4.1) In addition to Bharat QR, PayU may offer certain value added services as well to the Merchant. The value added services will be offered to you at PayU’s sole discretion.
(4.2) One of the value added services being offered by PayU is SMS invoice to the Customer. In the event the Merchant opts for SMS invoice, PayU will send the invoices to the Customers upon the Customer making a payment to the Merchant using the QR Code. The Merchant agrees and undertakes to take all necessary approvals from the Customer and shall inform the Customer that upon making a transaction through Bharat QR, the Customer will get an invoice from PayU.
(4.3) The value added service being provided by PayU will be informed to the Merchant from time to time through the Merchant PayUnow dashboard or through the Pay Site and rates for availing such services shall also be updated on the PayUnow dashboard or the PayU Site.
(5.1) You understand that for Bharat QR, the following list of banned items shall be applicable:
1. Gaming related items, which includes lottery tickets, sports bets, memberships/ enrollment in online gambling sites, and related content.
2. Offensive goods which includes literature, products or other materials that (a) defame or slander any person or groups of persons based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, or other factors; (b) encourage or incite violent acts; (c) promote intolerance or hatred.
3. Weapons which includes firearms, ammunition, knives, brass knuckles, gun parts, and other armaments.
4. Adult goods and services which includes pornography and other sexually suggestive materials (including literature, imagery and other media); escort or prostitution services; site access and/or site memberships of pornography or illegal sites.
5. Bulk marketing tools which include email lists, software, or other products enabling unsolicited email messages (spam).
6. Child pornography which includes pornographic materials involving minors.
7. Copyright unlocking devices which includes mod chips or other devices designed to circumvent copyright protection.
8. Drugs and drug paraphernalia which include illegal drugs and drug accessories, including herbal drugs like salvia and magic mushrooms.
9. Hacking and cracking materials which include manuals, how-to guides, information, or equipment enabling illegal access to software, servers, websites, or other protected property.
10. Offensive goods, which includes crime scene photos or items, such as personal belongings associated with criminals.
11. Pyrotechnic devices, combustibles, corrosives and hazardous materials which includes explosives, fireworks and related goods; toxic, flammable, and radioactive materials and substances.
12. Regulated goods which includes air bags; batteries containing mercury; freon or similar substances/refrigerants; chemical/industrial solvents; government uniforms; car titles; license plates; police badges and law enforcement equipment; lock-picking devices; pesticides; postage meters; recalled items; slot machines; surveillance equipment; goods regulated by government or other agency specifications.
13. Securities, which includes stocks, bonds, or related financial products.
14. Any product or service, which does not comply with all Applicable laws.
(5.2) Terms capitalized but not defined under this document, shall have the meaning ascribed to them under the Merchant Agreement for PayUnow.